2.11.14

making peg dolls & more :: book trailer



Dear friends -- I am excited to show you the first book trailer for Making Peg Dolls & More.  But first, I want to share good news about the availability of the book.  It was uncertain whether Making Peg Dolls & More would be available in time for holiday crafting and gifting, however, there are a number of ways you can purchase the book. Currently, the book is available for immediate purchase from The Bookstore at Rudolf Steiner College, and starting December 1st it will also available via Amazon and Book Depository

Please know, I understand that the discounts and free shipping offered by large, online retailers are enticing; however, I urge you to consider also supporting smaller shops such as The Bookstore at Rudolf Steiner College, plus Bella Luna Toys, A Child's Dream and Castle in the Air, all of whom will carry my new book starting January.  If you are buying books elsewhere, perhaps browse the craft supply sections of these shops for peg doll bases, wool felt, millinery flower stamens, paint, etc... (Also, do have a look at the peg doll base selection at Mother Goose Online -- it's astonishing! The biggest selection I've ever seen.) I love these stores, and they need our business to stay in business.


Now, without further ado, the book trailer!

(please feel free to re-blog, re-post, and forward this trailer to friends & family... share the peg doll love...)

2 comments:

  1. Margaret I have had my order in book depository for awhile now. Can't wait.It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squueeaal. I can not stand the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)